Just thought of doing it. Some might come across a bit unorthodox or self destructive. But that's what I am. The list is not in any order of preference at whatsoever.
1. Get a piercing. Preferably left eyebrow or slightly above the left earlobe, close to the fold.Or maybe both
2. Push a car to it's top speed limit on an empty road. I want to feel the steering wheel shake in my hands begging me to stop.
3. Rob someone/Coercion/Extortion. Someone who had it coming. Someone who it wouldn't make a difference to.
4. Crash a car.
5. Party loaded until sunrise. Preferably during Sunburn festival at Goa.
6.Get a tattoo of two things that I find meaning in.Garuda, and a two religious texts I have been attached to for a few years now.
7.Get in a serious fight. Serious stuff. Not the typical high school scuffle... and then beat the crap out of someone.Preferably when my level of anger and physical fitness is at it' peak.
8.Make at least three short films.
9.Mix electronic dance music for more than two hours at a stretch in front of a live crowd.
10. Do it at least 10 times in 24 hours....for starters.
11. Play good music on stage as a part of a group and get paid for it.
12. Record,mix and master at least 12 tracks worth of original compositions.
13.Save a life.
14.Go without speaking a single word for a week, no matter what.
15.Shave my head.
16.Build some serious muscle.The kind that make people stay away and think twice.
17.Pay for a total stranger's lunch.
18.Teach three underprivileged kids to read and write from scratch.
19.Walk from my current residence to Delhi University North Campus(that's about 25 kilometers or 15 miles or 5 hours with breaks for water and snacking)
20.Spend the night in a public park, sleeping on a bench.
21. Spend the night on a beach, or on a riverbed.
22. Spend the night on the sidewalk.
That's it for now. Will add more later.